"What’s your biggest dream for your child?"
"We’ll let him dream for himself."
(New Delhi, India)
Apparently we survived the day when:
- Fireproof was released without a hint
- Louis’ solo in Fireproof
- Four was announced
- Paolo Nutini did another amazing cover in the Live Lounge
- Paolo Nutini did another amazing cover in the Live Lounge showing the world those arms. Is he even real? (yeah he is, he gave me two kisses on the cheeks too many years ago)
- The new Damien Rice’s song came out after EIGHT YEARS. EIGHT. 8.
- We all cried listening to My Favourite Faded Fantasy on repeat. This is the new Damien Rice’s song, btw. And it’s incredible.
- we drank the most alcoholic mojitos of history
- zarah5 updated Wear it Like A Crown
- we saw picture and gifs of Louis and James McAvoy. James touching Louis’ bum EVERYTHING’S OKEY (NO)
Maybe we’re invincible. How can we be alive?
Prague, The Czech Republic
(by John & Tina Reid)
I want to go back so badly.
"I’m afraid of everything. I’ve been reading psychology books to try to figure out why. Logically, I know everything is fine. I know that I’m only twenty, and I have so many blessings and advantages. Yet I’m afraid I haven’t accomplished enough yet. I’m afraid of the future. Afraid of getting older. Afraid of being alone. Afraid of having a child. And afraid of the dark. I’m really, really afraid of the dark."
Paolo at BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge 09/08/14
" Guess what? David Burtka and I got married over the weekend. In Italy. Yup, we put the ‘n’ and ‘d’ in ‘husband.’ " x